Nothing tastes better than warm out of the oven banana bread, and with this sweet recipe you won’t even need to butter it!
Enjoy quickly, because it won’t last long.
- 1/2 cup organic butter, softened
- 4 medium ripe organic bananas
- 2 organic eggs
- 1 cup Wholesome Sweeteners Organic Sugar
- 2 tsp Simply Organic Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 cups sweet rice flour
- 1/2 cup sorghum flour
- 1 tbsp ground flax
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts (optional, I didn’t use)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 5 x 9 inch loaf pan.
Mash bananas in a small bowl and set aside.
In a large bowl, cream your butter with sugar. Add in eggs, vanilla and mashed bananas.
In a separate bowl, combine flours, ground flax, salt and baking powder.
Add dry ingredients (about a 1/4 cup at a time) to the wet and beat until combined.
If you add nuts, gently fold them in at the end.
Pour batter into greased loaf pan and bake for one hour or until toothpick comes out clean.